Welcome to the Waiting Circle
- We wait together for the duration of one washing cycle.
- We don’t use our phones or do anything to bypass the waiting experience.
- We decide together how we want to spend our waiting time.
- We are free to choose what we want to share and what we keep to ourselves.
- We respect each other’s input, experiences and stories, also if these are different than our own.
- We practice openness by not making any assumptions about our fellow waiters.
- We commit to the waiting circle with curiosity and without expectations or judgements.
- We may leave when we feel we need to and we know we can always come back.
Thank you for waiting with us!